Directions for Use:
- Use while contact lenses are on the eyes
- Instill one to three (3) drops into each eye as needed or as directed by your eye care professional.
- Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on bottle label.
A sterile, aqueous, buffered, slightly hypertonic solution containing:
- Cationic cellulose derivative polymer
- Polyvinyl alcohol
- Hydroxyethyl cellulose
- Chlorhexidine gluconate (0.006%)
- Edetate disodium (0.05%)
- Do not use this solution if patient is allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
- Store solution at room temperature. Avoid freezing.
- Use before expiration date on the container.