Boston ORIGINAL two-bottle system includes Boston ORIGINAL Conditioning Solution and Boston ORIGINAL Cleaner. Boston ORIGINAL System provides excellent disinfection in a mild, gently formula. Effective cleaning with gentle comfort.
- Step 1 - removes debris and deposits from lenses, leaving lenses clean, clear and ready for disinfection.
- Step 2 - disinfects and coats the surface of lenses to make them smooth, wet and comfortable. This unique ingredient actually helps reduce friction between the lens and the eye.
Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent disinfection in a mild, gentle formula
- Effective cleaning, gentle comfort
- For patients prone to protein deposits
Directions for use:
Wash hands with mild soap.
Rub both sides of the lenses carefully with two to four (4) drops of Boston ORIGINAL Cleaner in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds.
RINSE OFF THOROUGHLY WITH FRESH TAP WATER.
Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston ORIGINAL Formula Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing. Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
After removing lenses from the lens case, apply fresh conditioning solution to wet the lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on bottle label. Note: When used daily, solution will be depleted before ninety (90) days.
For weekly protein removal, use Boston One Step liquid Enzymatic Cleaner.
Lens cases should be replaced frequently to avoid potential microbial contamination and ocular irritation.
Boston ORIGINAL Cleaner
A sterile, concentrated, homogeneous surfactant solution containing alkyl ether sulfate and silica gel as cleaning agents, titanium dioxide and fragrance.
Boston ORIGINAL Conditioning Solution
A sterile, aqueous buffered, solution containing a cellulosic viscosifier, cationic cellulose derivative polymer and polyvinyl alcohol as wetting and cushioning agents;
preserved with chlorhexidine gluconate (0.006%), and edetate disodium (0.05%).
- Do not use this solution if patient is allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
- Discard solution 90 days after opening.
- Store this solution at room temperature. Avoid freezing.
- Use before expiration date on the container.
- Boston ORIGINAL Conditioning Solution is supplied sterile in 3.5 fluid ounce (105 mL) and 1 fluid ounce (30 mL) bottles.
- Boston ORIGINAL Cleaner is supplied sterile in 1 fluid ounce (30 mL) and 1/3 fluid ounce (10 mL) bottles.
Boston ORIGINAL System : Additional information