Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is a simple and convenient way to effectively remove protein deposits from gas permeable (GP) contact lenses on a weekly basis. This clear, odorless enzymatic cleaner works together with the disinfecting step, right in the patient's lens case, replacing enzymatic tablets and eliminating the need for separate vials.
Key Features & Benefits
- Easy to remove protein deposits weekly from gas permeable (GP) contact lenses during the disinfecting step, right in the lens case.
- Easy to use ComfortHold dispenser for accurate dispensing.
- Reduces the adherence of and helps remove protein deposits which can impair the wearing comfort of GP lenses.
The Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is indicated for weekly enzymatic cleaning of fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable contact lenses during conditioning (wetting, soaking, and disinfecting) with Boston Conditioning Solution or Boston Advance Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution.
- Not for use with soft contact lenses
- Do not use if patient allergic to any ingredients
Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is supplied in 12 sterile 0.01 FL OZ (0.3 mL) single-use dispensers.
(Use only if tab and single-use container are intact.)
Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner : Additional information