Key Features & Benefits
- MoistureSeal technology to help prevent lens dryness.2
- Unique combination of Dk/t, modulus and water content.2
- Provides excellent end-of-day vision for digital device users.4
||163 at center of a -3.00D diopter
|Lens design technology:
||Aspheric optics to reduce inherent and induced spherical aberration
||14.2 mm Center thickness: 0.07 mm at -3.00D
||+6.00D to -12.00D in 0.50D steps above -6.00D
||Monthly; Daily wear indication
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology : Additional information
1. Kadence International Exploring Contact Lens Drop-off May 2013.
2. Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. Rochester, NY; 2013.
3. Statistically significant for Acuvue Oasys, Air Optix Aqua, and Biofinity when average reduction for -1.00D lenses are compared to Bausch + Lomb Ultra contact lenses. These values were calculated assuming a +0.18um population average spherical aberration.
4. Results from a 22-investigator, multi-site study of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology, on 327 current silicone hydrogel lens wearers. After 7 days of wear, subjects completed an online survey. Subjects rated performance across a range of attributes. Preference comparisons represent only those subjects expressing a preference. Ratio is based on the average across the silicone hydrogel lenses represented in the study.