Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Dry Eye Rejuvenation Lubricant Eye Drops soothes, refreshes and comforts irritated, dry eyes. This formula contains two lubricants (glycerin and propylene glycol) that effectively moisturizes dry eyes and helps prevent further irritation. It replenishes tears and refreshes eyes for fast relief from age-related dry eyes. And it is safe and gentle enough to use as often as needed.
Key Features & Benefits
- Effective relief for moderate to severe dry eyes.
- Soothes, refreshes and comforts irritated, dry eyes.
- Helps prevent further irritation.
- Safe and gentle enough to use as often as needed.
Glycerin (0.3%) - Lubricant
Propylene glycol (1.0%) - Lubricant
Benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), boric acid, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified, water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
- temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
Do not use:
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product:
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
Stop using and ask a doctor if:
Keep out of reach of children:
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more then 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- store at 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F)
- keep tightly closed
- use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
- serious side effects may be reported to 1-800-553-53401