The artificial tear uniquely formulated with propylene glycol and glycerin to moisturize and soothe dry, irritated eyes. And Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief® Dry Eye Environmental Lubricant Eye Drops are gentle enough to use as often as needed.
this product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Key Features & Benefits
- Fast-acting cooling and soothing effect.
- Eliminates eye discomfort.
- For use in the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation, or to relieve dryness of the eye.
Glycerin (1.0%) - Lubricant
Benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), boric acid, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
- relieves dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
Do not use:
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- with contact lenses
When using this product:
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
Stop using and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more then 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children:
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F)
- keep tightly closed
- use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
- serious side effects may be reported to 1-800-553-5340