Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash, eye irrigating solution is a sterile ophthalmic solution that refreshes, irrigates, and cleanses the eye as it rinses away foreign particles and common eye irritants.
Key Features & Benefits
- For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation, burning, stinging and itching by removing loose foreign material: air pollutants (smog or pollen) or chlorinated water.
- Thimerosal free.
Purified water (99.05%) – eyewash
boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride, Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH. PRESERVATIVE ADDED: edetate disodium 0.025% and sorbic acid 0.1%
Washes the eye to help relieve:
- loose foreign material
- air pollutants (smog or pollen)
Do not use:
- if you have open wounds in or near the eyes, and get medical help right away
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product:
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists
Keep out of reach of children:
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Convenient bottle tip permits use with or without cup.
- flush the affected eye(s) as needed
- control the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle
When using an eye cup:
- rinse the eye cup with Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash Solution immediately before each use
- avoid contamination of the rim and inside surfaces of the eye cup
- fill the cup half full with Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash Solution and apply the eye cup to the affected eye(s), pressing tightly to prevent spillage
- tilt the head backward. Open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball to thoroughly wash the eye
- rinse eye cup with clean water after each use