When your patients suffer from corneal edema and its associated symptoms, Muro 128 solution can offer effective relief.
Recommend Muro 128 solution for daytime use; it contains no mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal. Follow up with preservative-free Muro 128 for nighttime use (to be applied either every 3 to 4 hours, or as directed).
Patients enjoy the convenience and savings of the economical 1 fl. oz. (30 mL) solution bottle and the 15mL solution bottle.
Key Features & Benefits
Reduces corneal edema and associated symptoms
- Sodium chloride 2% - (Hypertonicity agent)
- boric acid
- propylene glycol
- purified water
- sodium borate
- Sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid may be added to adjust pH.
- methylparaben 0.028%
- propylparaben 0.012%.
- temporary relief of corneal edema
Do not use
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) every 3 or 4 hours, or as directed by a physician
- store upright at 15°–30°C (59°–86°F)
- keep tightly closed
- serious side effects may be reported to 1-800-323-0000