Recommend Muro 128 ointment for nighttime use (to be applied either every 3 to 4 hours, or as directed). Follow-up with Muro 128 solution for daytime use; it contains no mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal.
Patients can enjoy the convenience and savings of the economical ointment twin pack (2 x 1/8 oz. tubes).
Sodium chloride, 50 mg (5%) - Hypertonicity agent
- temporary relief of corneal edema
Do not use except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
When using this product
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- replace cap after use
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye
- apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of eyelid
- apply every 3 or 4 hours or as directed by a doctor
- store upright at 15°–25°C (59°–77°F)
- keep tightly closed
- DO NOT FREEZE
- see crimp of tube or carton for Lot Number and Expiration Date
- do not use if difficult to dispense or visible particles are seen in the product
- serious side effects may be reported to 1-800-323-0000
lanolin, mineral oil, purified water, white petrolatum