More patients are becoming presbyopic than ever before.
With millions of patients entering into presbyopia, it’s more important than ever to be able to serve their needs.
That’s why Bausch + Lomb has created a five-part informational series to give you
valuable insights on emerging presbyopes. In every part of this series, you’ll learn:
- Who the new generation of presbyopes are
- What they seek in vision correction
- How you can reach them
Emerging presbyopes: an outstanding growth opportunity for your practice
Market potential for multifocal lenses is outstanding:
- If you kept as many presbyopes in contact lenses as patients age 18-34,
you could nearly double your multifocal lens business1
- 3 out of 5 presbyopic patients don’t know multifocal lenses exist
- After hearing about multifocal lenses, 75% of patients using contact lenses with readers are interested in trying them2
Give the new generation of presbyopes incredible vision – and your practice higher profitability. Fit Bausch & Lomb Multi-Focal lenses.
1 Source: 2006 Gallup, assumes average practice of 80 patients ages 35-49 per month
2 Results from 2005 Gallup study of the consumer contact lens market