Comprehensive Support for Maximum Performance
Bausch + Lomb offers comprehensive support for maximum performance of its precision-engineered products for all facets of ophthalmology. We are dedicated to empowering surgeons with innovative products built on ease of use, versatility and technical excellence.
Full Spectrum Of Customer Support Capabilities
- Predictive System Management and Maintenance — Remote monitoring and diagnostic technologies help prevent problems before they arise, enable the possibility of future software updates, back up system data for easy restoration and dispatch field engineers as needed.
- Routine Maintenance and Inspection — Certified Bausch + Lomb field engineers make regularly scheduled visits to your facility to maintain equipment, upgrade software and replace parts as needed to prevent interruptions in service. Our dedicated field engineers will provide the focused attention you need to keep your equipment operating at peak efficiency.
- Installation Management — Our engineers work with your facility to ensure that systems are installed as efficiently as possible, enabling you to start generating revenue right away. Installation services include site assessment, installation review, and process and equipment coordination.
- Training Programs — Training programs help your surgical, nursing and in-house technical staff make the best use of their new microsurgical systems. These programs are conducted by certified applications specialists and service engineers.
- Product Support — Our team of experts is only a phone call away whenever your staff has questions about using their equipment.
Consistent, Quality Service Worldwide
Our service network features highly trained engineers and global logistical capabilities to help ensure that you receive the service and parts you need, when you need them.
Bausch + Lomb’s service engineers:
- Receive hands-on product training that is consistent worldwide
- Must pass rigorous certification tests
- Continuously undergo additional training to keep up with new products and features
- Are trained to build strong customer relationships, for effective response to your service needs
Global Logistics Capabilities
Our logistical capabilities maximize up-time, which in turn helps maximize your productivity:
- A global network of service representatives and distributors helps ensure quick access to spare parts
- Local representatives stock routinely needed parts and consumables for immediate delivery
- Regional warehouses can dispatch parts around the clock; most parts can be delivered almost anywhere in 24 hours