PureVision2 For Astigmatism contact lenses are designed to reduce spherical aberration across both the cylinder and sphere meridians of the lens for incredible vision. PureVision2 For Astigmatism also incorporates Auto Align Design, a unique stabilization system optimized to deliver consistently crisp, clear vision all day, every day with excellent stability and comfort.
Introducing the latest innovation in toric lenses,PureVision2 For Astigmatism. These lenses offer outstanding performance by design.
Key Features & Benefits
- Designed to reduce spherical aberration on both the cylinder and sphere meridians of the lens.
Patient Benefit: Incredible vision with reduced halos.1
- Auto Align Design - Hybrid ballasting (peri and prism design), a large diameter (14.5 mm), and large optic zone (8 mm)*.
Patient Benefit: Amazing stability and orientation deliver consistently crisp, clear vision.
- Thin, rounded edge design and moisture-rich packaging solution.
Patient Benefit: Outstanding comfort on insertion and throughout the day.1
Based on clinical evaluation, PureVision2 For Astigmatism delivers:
- ECPs agree 97% of the time that PureVision2 For Astigmatism contact lenses deliver excellent stability1
- ECPs agree 89% of the time that PureVision2 For Astigmatism delivers consistently clear vision at all times1
- ECPs agree 98% of the time that PureVision2 For Astigmatism fits right the first time1
||balafilcon A (silicone hydrogel)
||2011: Plano to -6.00D (0.25D steps) -0.75D, -1.25D, -1.75D
2012: +6.00D to -9.00D (0.50D steps above -6.00D) -2.25D
||10° to 180° in 10° steps
PureVision2 For Astigmatism contact lenses : Additional information
* Measurement at center -3.00D -1.25 x 180.
** Based on boundary and edge corrected Dk.
1 Results from a 20-investigator, multi-site cross-over study of PureVision2 For Astigmatism and PureVision Toric lenses. A total of 292 subjects completed the study. After 7 days of wear or each lens, subjects completed an online survey regarding lens performance. Consumers rated performance attributes using a 6-point scale (1 = strongly disagree and 6 = strongly agree) and using a 5-point scale (excellent, very good, good, fair, poor). At the final visit, investigators rated the extent to which they agreed or disagreed with performance attributes also using a 6-point scale.