PureVision Multi-Focal lenses give presbyopes the ideal solution for crisp, clear, vision, near far and in-between.
Patients are unaware of multifocal lenses–and need you to bring the option to them.
- More than half of all presbyopes don’t know that multifocal contact lenses are an option.2
- Once aware of multifocal lenses, 74% of current lens wearers and 61% of spectacle or bifocal wearers are interested in trying them.2
Aberration Control and Visual Performance
With PureVision Multi-Focal lenses, presbyopic patients experience:
- Overall visual results comparable to those achieved with SofLens Multi-Focal lenses.4
- Exceptional performance in the intermediate range, where most patients experience much of their lives.
- Excellent distance performance, which most emerging presbyopes will not compromise for better near vision.
- Easy adaptation without the visual tradeoffs of monovision.
2 Results from the 2005 Gallup study of the consumer contact lens market.
4 Results from a multi-center clinical evaluation which compared SofLens Multi-Focal lenses to PureVision Multi-Focal lenses. A total of 158 patients were enrolled in the 2-month crossover evaluation.