The Bausch + Lomb PreserVision Soft Gel Lutein patented formula is based on the clinically proven Bausch & LombPreserVision Age Related Eye Disease Study (AREDS) formula, with the beta-carotene substituted with 10 mg of FloraGlo Lutein.
Bausch + Lomb PreserVision Soft Gels Lutein Eye Vitamin and Mineral Supplement is available in an easy to swallow, 2-per-day soft gel format designed to improve patient compliance.
Key Features & Benefits
- For patients seeking an AREDS-based formula but who should avoid beta-carotene, such as smokers.
- Uniquely formulated to aid in the preservation of eye health.*
- More than 100% of the U.S. Daily Values for vitamins C and E.
- High levels of zinc (zinc oxide)
- PreserVision brand is manufactured in accordance with rigorous standards that apply to pharmaceutical products, using only the highest quality ingredients
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Soybean Oil, Unbleached, Yellow Wax, Annatto Oil, Titanium Dioxide
Directions: 2 Soft Gel daily; 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening taken with meals
PreserVision Eye Vitamin Lutein Formula Soft Gels : Additional information
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.