Collyrium Fresh for Fresh Eyes eye wash is specially formulated to soothe, refresh, and cleanse irritated eyes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Consumer preferred cup design
- Helps relieve irritation caused by air pollutants (smog or pollen) or chlorinated water
- Gentle enough to use as often as needed
A sterile solution that contains boric acid, sodium borate, sodium chloride and water; preserved with benzalkonium chloride (0.01%).
Purified water (99.05%) – eyewash
Boric acid, sodium borate and sodium chloride.
PRESERVATIVE ADDED: benzalkonium chloride (0.01%).
Washes the eye to help relieve:
- loose foreign material
- air pollutants (smog or pollen)
Bottle tip permits use with or without cup.
- flush the affected eye(s) as needed
- control the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle
When using an eye cup
- rinse the cup with Collyrium Eye Wash immediately before each use
- avoid contamination of the rim and inside surfaces of cup
- fill the cup half full with Collyrium Eye Wash and apply the cup to the affected eye(s), pressing tightly to prevent spillage
- tilt the head backward. Open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball to thoroughly wash the eye.
- rinse cup with clean water after each use
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- keep tightly closed
- does not contain thimerosal
- enclosed eyecup is sterile if packaging is intact
- use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle
- serious side effects may be reported to 1-800-553-5340