Advanced Eye Relief Redness Maximum Relief Redness Reliever/Lubricant Eye Drops provide long-lasting comfort and maximum relief from burning and irritated eyes. These drops relieve redness and discomfort due to minor eye irritations.
Advanced Eye Relief Maximum Relief Redness eye drops contain 0.03% naphazoline hydrochloride, the maximum amount of the redness reliever allowed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Key Features & Benefits
- Relieves burning and irritated eyes
- Long lasting comfort
- Prevents further irritation
Naphazoline hydrochloride (0.03%) - Redness Reliever
Hypromellose (0.5%) – Lubricant
Benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
temporary relief of redness and discomfort due to:
- minor eye irritations
- protects against further irritation
Do not use:
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Consult a doctor before use if you have:
When using this product:
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not overuse as it may produce increased redness of the eye
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
Stop using and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more then 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
- store at 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F)
- keep tightly closed
- use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle