Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Dry Eye Environmental Lubricant Eye Drops provide instant moisture for dry and irritated eyes. The fast-acting cooling and soothing effect eliminates eye discomfort. Dry Eye Environmental Drops provide relief from exposure to the wind or sun outdoors, air conditioning or low humidity indoors, or prolonged computer use can irritate eyes.
Please note: this product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Key Features & Benefits
- Fast relief from exposure to: Wind, Sun, Air Conditioning, and prolonged Computer Use.
- Fast-acting cooling and soothing effect.
- Safe and gentle enough to use as often as needed.
Glycerin (1.0%) - Lubricant
Benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), boric acid, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
- relieves dryness of the eye
- prevents further irritation
Do not use:
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- with contact lenses
When using this product:
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
Stop using and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more then 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at 15°- 30°C (59°- 86°F)
- keep tightly closed
- use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
- serious side effects may be reported to 1-800-553-5340