Bausch + Lomb PureVision Multi-Focal lenses–the silicone hydrogel lens that gives presbyopes the ideal solution for natural, crisp vision. Many patients are unaware of multifocal lenses–and need you to bring the option to them.
PureVision Multi-Focal lenses offer:
- Exceptional intermediate visual quality throughout the crucial 16- to 48-inch range, utilizing the wide-intermediate power profile (1) proven successful in Bausch + Lomb SofLens Multi-Focal lenses.
- More natural presbyopic correction, with smooth transitions enabled by our center-near aspheric design (2).
- Long, healthy lens wear delivered by our patented AerGel silicone hydrogel material.
- Exceptional comfort for patients experiencing lens dryness due to a rounded-edge profile (3) and smooth, consistently wettable lens surface.
Material: balafilcon A (silicone hydrogel)
Water Content: 36%
Oxygen Transmission** (Dk/t):
112 (Non-Edge Corrected at -3.00D)**
101 (Edge Corrected at -3.00D)
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Powers: +6.00 to -10.00 in 0.25D steps
Adds: Low up to +1.50D, High +1.75 to +2.50D
Optical Zone: 8.0 mm @ -3.00D
Center Thickness: 0.09mm @ -3.00D (varies with power)
Visibility Tint: Light blue
Inversion Indicator: Yes (B&L)
**Polarographic Method (Boundary Corrected).
- Daily wear or up to 30 days continuous wear*
- Enhanced aspheric optical design
- Visibility tint
- Inversion Indicator - (B&L)
*See package insert for complete prescribing information
Chemical: renu fresh multi-purpose solution, renu sensitive multi-purpose solution, Biotrue Multi-Purpose Solution
PureVision Multi-Focal Contact Lenses : Additional information