Muro 128 5% Ointment (Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Ointment, 5%) offers effective nighttime relief when you suffer from corneal edema. Muro 128 ointment can be applied every 3 to 4 hours, or as directed by a doctor. This product contains no mercurial compounds such as Thimerosal.
Enjoy the convenience and savings of the economical ointment twin pack (2 x 1/8 oz. tubes).
The ointment is available without prescription but should be used upon recommendation by an eye care professional.
Follow up with Muro 128 5% (Sodium Chloride Hypertonicity Ophthalmic Solution) for daytime use.
Key Features & Benefits
- Temporary relief of corneal edema
- Preservative free formulation
- Nighttime therapy
- Two convenient economic sizes available
- Sodium chloride 5% - (Hypertonicity agent)
- Lanolin, mineral oil, purified water, white petrolatum
- temporary relief of corneal edema
Do not use:
- except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
When using this product:
- it may cause temporary burning and irritation
- replace cap after use
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- pull down the lower lid of the affected eye
- apply a small amount (1/4 inch) of ointment to the inside of eyelid
- apply every 3 or 4 hours or as directed by a doctor
- store at 15°–30°C (59°–86°F)
- keep tightly closed
- do not freeze
- see crimp of tube or carton for Lot Number and Expiration Date
- serious side effects may be reported to 1-800-323-0000
Available Package Sizes
- 1/8 OZ. (3.5 g)
- 2 x 1/8 oz (3.5 g)
Is this product right for you?