Advanced Eye Relief Maximum Redness - Redness Reliever/Lubricant Eye Drops provide maximum strength redness relief, moisturize and comfort red, irritated eyes. These drops provide temporary relief of redness and discomfort due to minor eye irritations, exposure to wind or sun and dryness of the eye and prevent further irritation.
Advanced Eye Relief Maximum Redness eye drops contain 0.03% naphazoline hydrochloride, the maximum amount of the redness reliever allowed for over the counter use.
Key Features & Benefits
- Maximum strength redness reliever
- Moisturizes and comforts
- Prevents further irritation
Naphazoline hydrochloride (0.03%) - Redness reliever
Hypromellose (0.5%) – Lubricant
benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
For external use only
Do not use:
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- do not overuse as it may produce increased redness of the eye
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.