Sensitive Eyes Daily Cleaner removes film and debris from your lenses prior to disinfection. Skipping this daily cleaning step, even occasionally, may allow deposits to build up and cause irritation and discomfort, as well as cloudy lenses.
Please note: to rinse, disinfect and store your soft contact lenses, we recommend renu sensitive multi purpose solution.
Key Features & Benefits
- Safe and effective cleaning for daily and extended wear lenses
- Unique easy-rinsing formula reduces irritation from cleaner residue
A sterile, isotonic, buffered solution that contains hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, poloxamine, sodium borate and sodium chloride; preserved with edetate disodium (0.5%) and sorbic acid (0.25%)
Daily Cleaner is indicated for use in cleaning soft contact lenses, in conjunction with thermal (heat), chemical (not heat) and hydrogen peroxide disinfection regimens. This cleaner may be used with extended wear soft contact lenses as often as daily or as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
If you are allergic to any ingredient in Bausch + Lomb Sensitive Eyes Daily Cleaner, do not use this product.
- After removing the lens, place it in the palm of your hand, and place three drops of Sensitive Eyes Daily Cleaner on each lens surface.
- Rub the lens for 20 seconds. Be sure to clean both sides of the lens.
- Rinse the lens thoroughly by holding the lens in a steady stream of Sensitive Eyes Saline. *Never rinse with tap water.
- Disinfect using the procedures recommended by your eye care practitioner.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle and carton.