Astigmatism, which can occur with myopia or hyperopia, is a condition in which the light entering the eye is not refracted (or bent) equally in all directions. Due to diffences in the curvature of the cornea or lens of the eye, the light has two focal points from two axes often causing blurred near and distance vision.
Experience Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism daily disposable contact lenses for consistently clear vision and comfort throughout the day.
Key Features & Benefits
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours1
- High definition optics for consistently clear vision all day
- Outstanding breathability provides the oxygen eyes need to stay healthy and white2
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses†
- Convenient and comfort of a daily disposable lens
Consistently clear vision and comfort throughout the day
The scientists at Bausch + Lomb studied blink patterns to design a lens that works with your eye for stable, clear vision.
Ask your eye care professional about Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism contact lenses today.
Is this product right for you?
Biotrue ONEday for Astigmatism Contact Lenses : Additional information
†WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.
*An eye exam may be necessary before receiving your free trial, and the free trial certificate does not include the cost of an eye examination or any other professional fees.
1. Twenty-two subjects participated in a randomized, double-masked, contralateral eye study to evaluate water loss of Biotrue ONEday, 1-Day Acuvue Moist, and 1-Day Acuvue TruEye contact lenses. After 4, 8, 12, and 16 hours of wear, lenses were removed and immediately weighed (wet weight). The lenses were then completely dried and reweighed (dry weight). The percent water loss was then calculated for each lens from the wet and dry weights.
2. Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. Rochester, NY.