Inspired by Life. Yours.
Your day is long. Wear the contact lens that’s designed to go the distance.
Biotrue ONEday contact lenses start and end the day with more moisture than leading daily disposables.1 They maintain 98% of their moisture for up to 16 hours.2 You put a lot of demands on your eyes. You start early and keep busy till the end of day. Plus, you’re using digital devices more, which may make your contact lenses feel dry and uncomfortable.3 Biotrue ONEday is made of a unique material that works like the eye to form a dehydration barrier providing comfort all day long.4
Key Features & Benefits
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film.
- Matches the water content of the cornea5
- Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs6
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours2
- High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision all day7
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses†
Because Biotrue ONEday is a daily disposable, you’re enjoying the healthy, comfortable convenience of a fresh pair every day.
Ask your eye care professional about Biotrue ONEday daily disposable contact lenses today.
†WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders.
*An eye exam may be necessary before receiving your free trial, and the free trial certificate does not include the cost of an eye examination or any other professional fees.
1. Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. Rochester, NY.
2. Twenty-two subjects participated in a randomized, double-masked, contralateral eye study to evaluate water loss of Biotrue® ONEday, 1-Day Acuvue Moist, and 1-Day Acuvue TruEye contact lenses. After 4, 8, 12, and 16 hours of wear, lenses were removed and immediately weighed (wet weight). The lenses were then completely dried and reweighed (dry wet). The percent water loss was then calculated for each lens from the wet and dry weights.
3. Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. Rochester NY; 2013.
4. Results from a 21-investigator, multi-site study of Biotrue® ONEday lenses, with a total of 414 eligible subjects (210 daily disposable lens wearers with 84 Focus DAILIES AquaComfort Plus and 33 1-Day ACUVUE MOIST wearers, and 204 planned replacement lens wearers). After 7 days of wear, subjects completed an online survey. Consumers rated Biotrue® ONEday lens performance across a range of attributes and compared to their habitual lenses.
5. Bergmanson J. Clinical Ocular Anatomy and Physiology, 14th edition, 2007.
6. Brennan N. Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optometry and Vision Science. Vol. 82, No. 6, June 2005.
7. Biotrue® ONEday contact lenses are designed with High Definition (HD) Optics to reduce spherical aberration according to the population average of +0.18 um. (Cox I, Kingston A, Vogt A. Wavefront Aberrations of the Human Eye a Large Population Sample. American Optometric Association, 2011.)