Glycerin (0.3%) - Lubricant
Propylene glycol (1.0%) - Lubricant
benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), boric acid, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
For external use only
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.