Glycerin (1.0%) - Lubricant
Benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), boric acid, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
Do not use:
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- with contact lenses
When using this product:
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
Stop using and ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more then 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.