Addresses the most common cause of dry eye symptoms.
Soothe XP-Xtra Protection eye drops go further than ordinary lubricant eye drops which simply provide moisture that can evaporate quickly from the eye's surface. Soothe XP eye drops contain Restoryl mineral oils—advanced lipid restorative to protect against tear loss.
You should expect temporarily blurred vision upon application, as Soothe XP seals in moisture.
Key Features & Benefits
- Moisturized for fast relief
- Protects against tear loss
- Restores the lipid layer of tears
Light mineral oil (1.0%) - Emollient
Mineral oil (4.5) - Emollient
- temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun
- as a protectant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only.
Do not use:
- if solution changes color
When using this product:
- do not touch the tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye or if condition worsens or persists more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children:
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Remove contact lenses before use
- shake well before using
- instill 1 or 2 drop(s) in the affected eye(s) as needed or as directed by your doctor
- temporarily blurred vision is typical upon application
- drops appear as milky white solution
- store at 15-25C (59-77F)
boric acid, edetate disodium, octoxynol-40, polyquaternium-1 (preservative), polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium borate decahydrate. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH).
Is this product right for you?
Soothe XP-Xtra Protection Emollient (Lubricant) Eye Drops : Additional information