BAUSCH + LOMBWILL PRESENT 14 SCIENTIFIC POSTERS FEATURING NEW ANALYSES INVOLVING ITS SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIES AT THE 2021 ANNUAL MEETING OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY OF CATARACT AND REFRACTIVE SURGERY
BRIDGEWATER, N.J., July 19, 2021 –
“We are always pleased to have surgeons sharing new scientific findings related to our products,” said Chuck Hess, vice president and general manager, U.S. Surgical,
Ten of the presentations discuss the clinical performance of one or more of
The full schedule of research (in alphabetical order) to be presented includes:
- “Applying the Validated Spectacle Independence and Negative Symptom Surveys of Presbyopia Correcting IOL’s to a Monofocal IOL.”
- “Clinical Evaluation of Safety and Effectiveness of New Dispersive Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Device (OVD).”
- “Comparing Clinically Significant Lens Rotations in Various Toric IOL Platforms: A Retrospective Consecutive Case Series Analysis.”
- “Evaluation of Energy-Fluid Metrics in Various Phases of Vacuum based Phacoemulsification with Cloud Based Database System.”
- “Evaluation of Rotational Stability on Enhanced Aberration Neutral Toric Monofocal IOL: A Prospective Multicenter Post-Approval Study.”
Wiley, W. et al.
- “Impact of COVID-19 on Ophthalmic Surgeries Utilizing a Cloud-Based Database.”
- “Improving Refractive and Visual Acuity Outcomes with Low Diopter Toric Intraocular Lenses Using Intraoperative Aberrometry.”
- “Improving Surgical Efficiency with New Preloaded Monofocal Intraocular Lens.”
- “Long-term results of Presbyopic Correcting IOL With and Without CTR.”
- “Long-term Safety Assessment of Plate-Haptic Toric Posterior Chamber IOL: A 3-Year Post-Approval Multicenter Study.”
- “Low Cylinder Torics, Real World Practice, Prevalence.”
- “Performance of Barrett Versus Emmetropic Verifying Optical (EVO) Toric Calculators for Astigmatism Correction.”
- “Second Eye IOL Choice when Patient Is Unhappy with Trifocal Side Effects but Happy with Unaided Near Vision.”
- “Visual Outcomes and Effective Cylinder Correction on Enhanced Aberration Neutral Hydrophobic Acrylic Toric Monofocal IOL.”
This news release may contain forward-looking statements, which may generally be identified by the use of the words “anticipates,” “hopes,” “expects,” “intends,” “plans,” “should,” “could,” “would,” “may,” “believes,” “estimates,” “potential,” “target,” or “continue” and variations or similar expressions. These statements are based upon the current expectations and beliefs of management and are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the risks and uncertainties discussed in Bausch Health’s most recent annual report on Form 10-K and detailed from time to time in Bausch Health’s other filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the Canadian Securities Administrators, which factors are incorporated herein by reference. They also include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties caused by or relating to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, and the fear of that pandemic and its potential effects, the severity, duration and future impact of which are highly uncertain and cannot be predicted, and which may have a material adverse impact on Bausch Health, including but not limited to its project development timelines, and costs (which may increase). Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on any of these forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof. Bausch Health undertakes no obligation to update any of these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this news release or to reflect actual outcomes, unless required by law.
®/TM are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates.
Any other product/brand names and/or logos are trademarks of the respective owners.
© 2021 Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates.