Directions for use
- Wash your hands with mild soap. (Caution - pump soaps may contain oil-based suspension agents.)
- Place lenses in empty lens case and fill with fresh Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing. Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses.
- Wash hands with mild soap before cleaning (rubbing) lenses. After soaking, remove lenses from lens case and rub both sides of the lenses carefully with four (4) drops of Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds. NO SEPARATE DAILY CLEANER IS REQUIRED.
- Rinse for approximately five (5) seconds with a steady stream of Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution to eliminate loosened surface deposits and insert lenses.
- Thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
- Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening. Record date opened in space provided on bottle label. Note: When used daily, this solution will be depleted before ninety (90) days.
A sterile, aqueous, buffered solution that contains:
- Cleaning System: Poloxamine 1107 - Removes dirt and deposits from lenses without a separate daily cleaner
- Protein Removal System: Hydroxyalkylphosphonate - Removes protein deposits daily from lenses
- Dual Disinfection System: Chlorhexidine Gluconate (0.003%) and Polyaminopropyl Biguanide (0.0005%) - Destroys micro-organisms
- Wetting & Conditioning System: Glucam-20 - Retains moisture for lens wearing comfort and Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose - Provides extra thickness for cushioning
- Do not use this solution if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product.
- Not For Use With Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
- Discard solution ninety (90) days after opening.
- Store this solution at room temperature. Avoid freezing.
- Use before expiration date on the container.
Boston SIMPLUS Multi-Action Solution is supplied sterile in 1 fluid ounce (30mL) and 3.5 fluid ounce (105 mL) bottles. Bottles are sealed with an imprinted neckband and marked with a lot number and expiration date. Do not use if imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.