Alaway (ketotifen fumarate ophthalmic solution) Antihistamine Eye Drops are indicated for temporary relief for itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander. This original prescription-strength formula drop provides eye itch relief within minutes, and up to 12-hour symptom relief.
Key Features & Benefits
Prescription-strength formula – now available over-the-counter
Antihistamine and mast cell stabilizer combination stops the itch within minutes.
Receive complimentary coupons for your patients by calling 1.800.828.9030.
Ketotifen (0.025%) - Antihistamine
(equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
Benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), glycerin, sodium hydroxide and / or hydrochloric acid and water for injection.
For the temporary relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander.
For external use only
Do not use:
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product:
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- do not touch the tip of the container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop using and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eyes
- itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 3 years and older:
- put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
Children under 3 years of age:
Store at 4°- 25°C (39°- 77°F)