Itchy eyes? Don't suffer waiting for your allergy pills to kick in. Get fast-acting, long-lasting relief with Alaway eye drops. Alaway (ketotifen fumarate ophthalmic solution) Antihistamine Eye Drops provide temporary relief for itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander.
Original Rx strength Alaway, now available over-the-counter, quickly stops the itch within minutes and provides up to 12 hours of symptom relief. So you get fast-acting and long-lasting relief in a single dose.
Key Features & Benefits
- Lasting relief
- Prescription-strength relief, in minutes, without a prescription
- Taking allergy pills? You can still use Alaway eye drops.
- For adults and children 3 years and older
Ketotifen (0.025%) - Antihistamine
(equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
Benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), glycerin, sodium hydroxide and / or hydrochloric acid and water for injection.
For the temporary relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed, pollen, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use:
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product:
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before re-inserting contact lenses after use
- do not touch the tip of the container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eyes
- itching that worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years and older:
- put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age:
- consult a doctor
- store at 4°- 25°C (39°- 77°F)