Rinsing After Cleaning
- Clean your lenses with a daily cleaner such as Bausch + Lomb Sensitive Eyes Daily Cleaner or with renu fresh or renu sensitive multi-purpose solution as instructed by your eye care practitioner.
- After cleaning, rinse lenses thoroughly with Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution by holding the lens between the forefinger and thumb or placing it in the palm of the hand. Direct a steady stream of saline onto the lens for 10 seconds.
Heat (thermal) Lens Disinfection
- Fill the chambers of your lens carrying case 2/3 full with fresh Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution.
- Place the cleaned lens into the correct chamber.
- Tightly close the cap of the chamber.
- Place the lens carrying case into the disinfecting unit and follow the operating instructions for the unit.
- After disinfection, you may store your lenses in the unopened case until ready to put on your eyes.
Chemical Disinfection (Including hydrogen peroxide systems)
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses as directed by your eye care practitioner.
- Before inserting your lenses, rinse them thoroughly with Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution.
- Lenses that are chemically disinfected may absorb ingredients from the disinfecting solution which may cause irritation to the eye. A 20 second rinse may reduce the potential for irritation.
Never re-use this solution. Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.