Break the cycle of discomfort for unsurpassed comfort and vision all day!1
Spending more time on digital devices may mean you are less satisfied with your contact lenses.2 Frequent use of a smart phone, tablet or computer may cause you to blink less, which could contribute to your contact lenses drying out.
In addition, you may experience symptoms such as:2
- Blurred vision
- Eye strain
- Tired eyes
- Delayed focusing
NEW! Bausch + Lomb ULTRA
contact lenses with MoistureSeal
technology - helps prevent lens dehydration that may be caused by reduced blink rates.4
Key Features & Benefits
NEW Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
- MoistureSeal technology to help prevent lens dryness4
- Retain moisture for a full 16 hours3
- Provide superior end-of-day vision* for digital device users1
Ask your eye care professional about upgrading to Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses today!
* Among the leading silicone hydrogel lenses
** An eye exam may be necessary before receiving your free trial, and the free trial certificate does not include the cost of an eye exam or any other professional fees. At participating offices.
1. Results from a 22-investigator, multi-site study of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology, on 327 current silicone hydrogel lens wearers. After 7 days of wear, subjects completed an online survey. Subjects rated performance across a range of attributes. Preference comparisons represent only those subjects expressing a preference. Ratio is based on the average across the silicone hydrogel lenses represented in the study.
2. Kadence International Exploring Contact Lens Drop-off May 2013
3. Data on file. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. Rochester, NY; 2013.
4. Results of an in vitro study in which Bausch + Lomb ULTRA, ACUVUE OASYS, AIR OPTIX AQUA, and Biofinity contact lenses were placed on a model cornea with 0.18 μm of spherical aberration. Images were acquired every 10 seconds up to 30 seconds and analyzed using pattern matching algorithms. A score for each 10-second interval is determined by comparing how closely the test image matches the time 0 image. Mean scores over the 30-second interval were determined and compared.